Teaching and Translation Experience
- Chinese Academy of Cleveland, Shaker Heights, OH
Teacher and Dean of Academic Affairs - January 2007 to current
Taught adults Chinese as their second language (CSL-I), 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th Grades classes as well as working as an administrator for 5 years and as a teacher for 3 years
- International Service Center, Cleveland, OH and Source Language, Solon, OH
Translator and Interpreter - January 2007 to current
Translated document from Chinese to English and from English to Chinese and Interpreted between Chinese and English at hospital, corporation and law office for various cases.
Education and Training
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Annual Conference – 1999 through 2015
State of Ohio, Office of the Treasurer- Annual Public Investment Management Training – 1999 through 2015
- Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction – May 2010.
Cleveland State University.
- Masters of Science in Accounting - August 1994.
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting- June 1989.
TUNGHAI UNIVERSITY IN TAIWAN.
- K-12 Foreign Language – Chinese
- State of Ohio Chinese language teacher’s license for K-12 grades
- Enjoy walking, swimming, singing and reading.
- Fluent in Chinese and Taiwanese.